Five very popular colors include Red, Blue, Black, Chartreuse, White. Holographic-Silver Scale finish is also included on all Minnow Spoons! The action of all the FLE-FLY spoons mimic a injured bait-fish which causes fish to hit them aggressively with reaction strikes.
- The more you bend the minnow spoon the slower it falls.
- Cast it out, let it sink, pull it up and wait for the fish to clobber it at it falls.
- Most hits do occur when the spoon is falling.
- Don’t bent it unless the fish want a slower presentation.
- In muddy or stained water the Red and Chartreuse spoons are a great choice.